Luxury Outdoor Chair
Designer: Éric Carrère (F)
Chic and timeless.
Sublime reinterpretation of a great classic and nomadic furniture setting for relaxation and eating areas, with perfect finishing in anodized aluminum. Chairs come in three versions for seats and backs: standard, comfort, and luxury.
Used in the Oskar range (for table tops and armrests) Extruded High density polystyrene (HDPS), dope-dyed with stable pigments. It keeps its appearance and touch of teak, but does not stain, is insensitive to water, resists UV (grade 4/5 –ISO Standard 105-A02).Synteak® can be entirely recycled and helps preserving woods and forests. Sifas® synteak® is guaranteed.
Textilene® woven PVC coated polyester fabric, leads the industry in a variety of markets. Best known as the pre-eminent casual furniture fabric, Textilene® can be found on chairs, cushions, and umbrellas worldwide.Unrivalled for strength and beauty, Textilene® is made of PVC coated woven polyester non-stretch yarn.
Textilene® is flame retardant, heat sealable, mildew resistant and stable under either hot or cold temperatures.Textilene® is a superb contract fabric in terms of durability, specially formulated from yarns developed to withstand wear and tear for many years of outdoor use. Minimal maintenance, and colours that remain crisp and vibrant after years of continuous outdoor exposure, even under the most severe weather conditions.
Technical and color data
- Micro-sand blasted and satin anodized aluminium.
- Anti-wear gliders in polyamide reinforced with fiberglass.
- Foldable armchairs and table stools.
- Textylène® self-supporting canvas (polyester fiber in polyvinyl) warranty.
- Optional Polyester acrylic or synthetic leather cushions, warranty.
- Armrests in oiled teak or leather-covered (come with leather cushions).
- Tempered glass top on flexible anti-slip, anti-shock buffers.
Materials tested for resistance to environment, sun, water, sea fog, freezing as well as to natural chemical agents.
Textile opaque to light, water proof treated, removable and washable in washing machine at 30°C (86°F).
SA14 Lead Chiné
LE20 Cuir Taupe